Sunday 9 January 2011

First Post of 2011

Happy New Year everyone! I hope you all had a lovely break over the Christmas holidays. I just wanted to say a quick thank you to everyone who has supported me over the last 6 months. 2010 was a tough year personally but it was also a very good year because I think I found my calling - baking and making beautiful little pieces of edible art. It is amazing how quickly my little one woman company has grown and I am very excited about what is to come in 2011 because I know it's going to be fab!

And for my first order of 2011 I got a very fun brief, it was for a 30th birthday and featured the birthday boy's favourite things: James Bond, Port & Stilton, Tennis and Guiness! All are hand made and hand painted.




I wish you all a very happy, healthy 2011; may it be filled with joy and cupcakes, lots of cupcakes!

1 comment: