Monday 6 June 2011

June Update

I can't believe how busy I have been recently. It's just got manic and I haven't had time to sit and blog. But it's great :)

In May I attended the University of Hertfordshire Careers Fair and provided the cupcakes for the networking event. It was a lot of fun and it was great to be back at University again and see what they've done with the new Forum building (the Students Union).

I made over 100 cupcakes for the event and they disappeared in less than 10 minutes!! So a definite success :)


Then last weekend was the St Albans Arts & Crafts Fair in the town Hall and I did a tea party theme where I tried out a new Earl Grey flavour and I must say it was extremely yummy!! It may be my new favourite.


I also had a busy weekend of orders and some really fun themes to tackle. And next weekend is filling up fast too!






Happy Cupcaking!

1 comment: