Friday 22 October 2010

Heaven is busy right now!

Hello Cupcakers :)

Thank you for all the lovely comments on the previous post. Couldn't have done it without you!

I thought I would do a quick update whilst today's cupcakes are baking...although I bet I get interrupted by the beeping of my oven (haha, yep there it goes!) .....

Ok let's try that again!! The next lot are in the oven so now I have 20 mins. The cupcakes I'm baking today are for a book launch for Tim Stafford's  'Teaching Visual Literacy in the Primary Classroom' . I was very excited about doing these cupcakes because there is so much I could've done. The book is about teaching children using film, tv and comics and features chapters on Tim Burton, Doctor Who, Harry Potter and lots more. So I will be doing a selection of the tv shows/films/books in cupcake form including cupcakes with Tardises and Nightmare Before Christmas themed cakes.

I will post photos when they are complete and after the launch. For now, I shall leave you with a few of my latest creations:



2 comments:

  1. Wow they are so gorgeous and I am looking forward to seeing pictures of tardis themed cakes yum!!!
    Dazie
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look delicious! But I soooo look forward to the pics of the TARDIS cupcakes! Will they be bigger on the inside too? ;)

    ReplyDelete