Thursday 14 October 2010

Food Festival

It's been a really manic week so I've only just got round to announcing that...I WON! I am now the proud owner of the 2010 Local Gem Award in the St Albans Food and Drink Festival. Thank you to everyone who voted for me. I really appreciate. We had a really good night at the Gala Awards and then the next couple of days I was making decorations, then over 300 cupcakes for the Food Festival finale. Here are a few photos from the Gala and the Finale...


From the festival finale...

I was decorating cupcakes all day


Autumnal Cupcakes


Floral cupcakes


Halloween Cupcakes

Happy Cupcaking :D

6 comments:

  1. Oooh congratulations!! Very well deserved I'm sure! Your cupcakes look amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations. And those floral cupcakes look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what fantastic cupcakes well done
    Pene x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations, Lucy!! And, as always, your cupcakes look amazing!! :) Rachel x

    ReplyDelete