Saturday 17 September 2011

Please take 2 minutes to vote for me!


Now if you can't see from the photo ;) - I have been nominated for the Local Gem Award in the St Albans Food Festival Awards. I would really appreciate it if you could take 2 minutes to vote for me. All you need to do is go here: http://www.allaboutstalbans.net/food_festival/vote.aspx  Fill out the form, get the code and finally click on 'Heaven is a Cupcake' under Local Gem.

And here's why you should vote for me...

Heaven is a Cupcake has been established in St Albans for almost 18 months and I have a very loyal customer base which is constantly growing. This is not only because I produce excellent tasting, beautifully crafted cupcakes and cakes but because I pride myself in going the extra mile for my customers. I will always do my best to accomodate orders and make sure my customers are wowed by my products.

I work very hard to achieve this and I hope that my website, facebook and blog emphasises this. I find myself working very late nights but I do it all so that I can give YOU the best cupcakes and products possible.

I am very pleased to say that I always try to be original as possible and this is reflected through my stream of new products (most recently, the Push Cups, the BFC (Big Friendly Cupcake - a Mini Giant!) and mini loaves.

I like to stay in contact with my customers and feel through my blog & social networking I am really able to get to know them and I hope, you can get to know me. So please, take the time to vote for me and if you also feel I deserve it, please feel free to nominate for the Kate D'Arcy Award for Outstanding Customer Service.

Happy cupcaking
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment